On this episode of DTC pod, Blaine & Ramon break the latest news and analysis in the consumer & commerce space, with some in depth breakdowns.
Join 15k founders and marketers & get our pod highlights delivered directly to your inbox with the DTC Pod Newsletter!
1. Threads Strategy For Consumer Brands
2. Slow and consistent growth for Threads.
3. Potential opportunities for brands on Threads.
4. Liquid Death's rapid growth and IPO plans.
5. Creative marketing's impact on building brands.
6. Niagara Water's pivot to enterprise bottling services.
7. Beverage industry's boom and major exits.
[00:03:24] Quick migration to Threads; Twitter 'X'. TikTokText.
[00:07:28] Niagara: from private label to bottling giant.
[00:10:36] Celsius booming, rapper lawsuit, Pepsi's high stake.
[00:12:54] Key takeaways for beverage brands and creators.
[00:17:16] Winning DTC strategy for bev cpg
[00:20:04] Leveraging opportunities to level up in business.
[00:24:31] How founders can leverage strengths
[00:27:37] The makings of the next Redbull
[00:31:34] Expensive coffee made from civet poop
[00:34:50] More tips and news in the newsletter
Shownotes powered by Castmagic
Past guests & brands on DTC Pod include Gilt, PopSugar, Glossier, MadeIN, Prose, Bala, P.volve, Ritual, Bite, Oura, Levels, General Mills, Mid Day Squares, Prose, Arrae, Olipop, Ghia, Rosaluna, Form, Uncle Studios & many more.
Additional episodes you might like:
• #175 Ariel Vaisbort - How OLIPOP Runs Influencer, Community, & Affiliate Growth
• #184 Jake Karls, Midday Squares - Turning Your Brand Into The Influencer With Content
• #205 Kasey Stewart: Suckerz- - Powering Your Launch With 300 Million Organic Views
• #219 JT Barnett: The TikTok Masterclass For Brands
• #223 Lauren Kleinman: The PR & Affiliate Marketing Playbook
• #243 Kian Golzari - Source & Develop Products Like The World's Best Brands
Have any questions about the show or topics you'd like us to explore further?
Shoot us a DM; we'd love to hear from you.
Want the weekly TL;DR of tips delivered to your mailbox?
Check out our newsletter here
Follow us for content, clips, giveaways, & updates!
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.