Megan O'Brien is the founder of Arch Insights, where she helps startups & SMBs take actionable consumer insights to market. She focuses on everything from concept testing and package design testing to brand health tracking and more. Prior to founding Arch, she worked as Flamingo's Business Ops & Strategy Lead (Harry’s Inc.). Megan also consulted for Bain & Company and graduated from Harvard Business School.
On this episode of DTC Pod, Megan joins Blaine and Ramon to talk about how brands can better leverage consumer insights to validate ideas, develop new products, build more powerful brands, increase revenue and purchases, build better wholistic customer experiences, mitigate risk, find exciting opportunities, build off flagship products, and much more.
Past guests & brands on DTC Pod include Gilt, PopSugar, Glossier, MadeIN, Prose, Bala, P.volve, Ritual, Bite, Oura, Levels, General Mills, Mid Day Squares, Prose, Arrae, Olipop, Ghia, Rosaluna, Form, Uncle Studios & many more.
Additional episodes you might like:
• #175 Ariel Vaisbort - How OLIPOP Runs Influencer, Community, & Affiliate Growth
• #184 Jake Karls, Midday Squares - Turning Your Brand Into The Influencer With Content
• #205 Kasey Stewart: Suckerz- - Powering Your Launch With 300 Million Organic Views
• #219 JT Barnett: The TikTok Masterclass For Brands
• #223 Lauren Kleinman: The PR & Affiliate Marketing Playbook
• #243 Kian Golzari - Source & Develop Products Like The World's Best Brands
Have any questions about the show or topics you'd like us to explore further?
Shoot us a DM; we'd love to hear from you.
Want the weekly TL;DR of tips delivered to your mailbox?
Check out our newsletter here
Follow us for content, clips, giveaways, & updates!